Hmmm. Makes you wonder.
“ Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ” – Arthur Schopenhauer
Begin forwarded message:
From: Mike Mahler <mahler25>
Date: March 11, 2014 at 3:03:39 PM EDT
Subject: Did the TRX company rip off Jon Hinds? Also Real talk on TRT usage
Learn why top strength coach Jon Hinds thinks the TRX sucks and why you probably will as well after this episode! Extra bonus learn why Mike left the RKC organization back in 2006.
Jon Hinds (http://lifelineusa.com & http://monkeybargym.com) returns to discuss a controversial topic, regarding the concept/product design dispute of Jon’s company, Lifeline USA & its Jungle Gym suspension system vs. TRX’s suspension trainer.
This is a story many may or may not know of, that should be heard. As for those that do know the story of Lifeline USA vs. TRX, it’s a story of loyalty and challenging ethical practices of brands and their marketing.
You definitely want to listen to this episode in its entirety, to hear Jon’s side of this controversy. Also, the door is always open for TRX’s “creator(s)” to come on the Live Life Aggressively podcast and share their side of the story, as well.
Tune in and listen to episode #58 as Jon joins us to discuss:
- Mike & Sincere share more info on their upcoming Las Vegas training workshop experience with Steve Cotter & Ken Blackburn
- Jon shares the timeline of his creation of the first portable all-in-one suspension trainer
- Jon shares how his Jungle Gym’s concept and design was ripped off by the company TRX
- Jon reveals why it’s good to have a great attorney
- Jon reveals why TRX’s tagline “Invented by Navy Seals” is a slap in the face to Navy Seals
- What event caused TRX to actually sue Jon & Lifeline
- What happened in court that had Jon’s attorneys and even the court reporter laughing
- What is the only “real” difference between the TRX and the Jungle Gym
- Which company actually won the court case
- What you can learn about running a business and competing against larger companies
- Why the TNT cables by Lifeline are a great transfer to improved kettlebell pressing
- What makes the Power Wheel different and a better option than traditional ab wheels & stability balls
- Why Mike Mahler is an “acquired taste”
- Why Mike really left the RKC organization back in 2006! Part of it was the lame “radio shack outfits” the instructors wear at RKC certs!
- Why “doing what you have to do” is often b.s. & a weak excuse
- Why harboring hard feelings or screwing over people is like a having a nightly three way
- What did Sincere say, during the show to help Jon move on from the TRX controversy
- Why did Lifeline not market themselves as well as TRX
- How to protect yourself in a highly competitive environment
Why you should be using Aggressive Strength!
“This is my third order, During the last order, I was able to add 4 extra rep on to my headstand pushup, 4 extra rep to chin ups, and 30 more pounds on to my deadlifts. That is not an easy task at the young age of 50. Thanks for this quality product, you’re the man”
Mike, I just had to tell you how awesome this product is. Honestly, i wasn’t expecting it to do much (no offense intended). My total test was 275 last time i had it checked. I took one bottle of
Aggressive Strength and had a blood test on the last day (day 45) and my total T was up to 879! I would have been happy with 600. Incredible. I feel good, strong. Thank you!
Help victims of human trafficking by support Transitions Global!
Transitions – Rescue Is Not Enough
Ramp up testosterone and growth hormone, lower inflammation, and improve workout recovery with the Aggressive Strength Bundle
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) & Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) are becoming popular & controversial topics in competitive sports lately, especially in the world of mixed martial arts. Recently, the Nevada State Athletic Commission completely banned TRT use in all combat sports. The California State Athletic Commission and Brazil soon followed suit. So what does this mean for combat sport athletes, particularly in mixed martial arts, as well as what can those who use TRT do to replace it?
Lastly, is there a difference between TRT, steroids, and other PEDs? Mike helps clarify what TRT is and isn’t on today’s show. Also, Sincere shares some highlights of his recent trip to Costa Rica. Was it all that he expected or was he and his wife extremely dissapointed? More importantly, will they ever return?
Listen to Ep.#59 as Mike & Sincere talk about the following:
- What “huge” fitness event is happening during the same weekend of the upcoming Live Life Aggressively course makes the LLA event an even bigger can’t-miss event
- Mike discusses the controversial TRT ban by the Nevada State Athletic Commission & the MMA fighters affected
- What TRT/HRT is and what it isn’t
- What can fighters who have been users of TRT/HRT can do to stay competitive, in spite of the ban
- Why a fight between Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carrano would be bad for business, in terms of women’s MMA
- What is the connection between the UFC, WWE, & the network marketing company, Herbalife?
- What you can learn about expanding your business from the current U.S. economy
- The best business advice via the legendary group Motorhead
- Sincere shares highlights from his recent trip to Costa Rica
- Is Costa Rica “all” that it’s hyped up to be?
- Why did two “chicas” sitting on a park bench have a nearby stalker repeatedly uttering the word “boyfriend” to Sincere & his wife
Tired of aches and pains? Why you should be on Restorezyme!
Mike I want to thank you making such an excellent supplement in Restorezyme. At 44 years of age with many years of heavy lifting, coupled with more recently long-drive golfing left & right handed and heavy double kettlebell work… the consistent knee, back and elbow pain was something I was prepared to deal with for the long haul. After taking your product my joints and residual soreness have gone away. The inflammation I was dealing with previously was awful and has now disappeared! I’m able to once again pursue all my athletic endeavors at full speed. Thanks again for making such an incredible product.
Workout of the week
Deficit Barbell Deadlift (2 inch deficit by using 35lb plates) Deficit works on getting stronger off the floor on regular DL work.
Worked up to 3×3 with 415lbs. Made sure to pull the bar into my shins in order to keep it close to my center of mass as much as possible. Have been slacking on doing this recently which was making DL work harder than it should be. Weight felt great today! Heavy enough to feel it and light enough to really dial in form.
Barbell Military Press (speed work) 6x3x135lbs. Very fast sets in which I take a deep breath, then bang out 3 reps as fast as possible. Took 45 seconds breaks between sets and used 70% of my estimated 1 rep max. On Thursday, will do Wendler’s 5-3-1 and work on a repetition max.
Close Grip Lat Pulldown 3x3x220lbs (fast explosive reps. Doing some experiments with this move to see how it supports KB pressing. With KB pressing I like to tuck the elbows in when lowering and use the lats to track in a straight line as much as possible on the concentric portion.
Hanging Leg Raise 3×15 (felt great on the lower back and nice stretch on the lats as well)
Practice sets during the day
Double KB Military Press 5x7x70lb bells
Increase energy, reduce muscle soreness, lose stomach fat, and ramp up heart health with Aggressive Strength Recovery Oil! Loaded with Magnesium, MSM. and Zinc
This is my second time ordering your recovery oil, and I feel like I can’t say enough about how much it’s helped my performance. Lifting in the morning, working all day, then going to MMA at night left me constantly fatigued, and I had difficulty staying awake and focused at work until I started using this product. The benefits were apparent within 2 days of using it. If there is one supplement I swear by, this is it! I sleep better at night and have energy all day.
Thanks for putting out great products and dropping knowledge! I’ll be sure to check out the
createfitness by mahler25 |
Mahler’s Aggressive Strength LLC | PO Box 149 | Las Vegas | NV | 89123